November 4, 2005

Just another Friday...

This morning, Storm and I went to visit JB and Don Chase at WKML, 95.7. We got a little tour of the station, got to see how the morning show goes on and then Don mentioned Storm's name on the air. It was cool. Storm is now a celebrity, don't talk to him. I wish I would have gotten some pictures, had the camera in my purse, but totally forgot.

I got some information on the vette, ran some errands and then had lunch with a couple of the DSCs. We had fun and talked a lot.

Just a regular day. I came home to 205 unread emails and am now down to 157. Ugh. It's so hard to keep up with all of these emails while I'm in class all week. I'm trying my best, though. It's so tough being popular! ha ha!

So...hope everyone is having a great week and is looking forward to a fantastic weekend. Tomorrow is the Holly Day Fair and a birthday party and Storm leaves on Sunday.

Only a week (or so) until JD comes home for two weeks. I can't wait for us to take our trip to New York. We are going to have so much fun!! More tomorrow...

Here are some pictures from Halloween. We had so much fun. It was white trash / ghetto night at Club Kelly.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute costumes (IF white trash can be cute?) ha. Your site is definitely very entertaining to read!

Anonymous said...

That's neat that you got to tour the station, bet it was a cool experience. And you guys seem to pull off the white trash look! :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are funny. Thanks, I guess! :-)