January 30, 2006

24

Okay, so my goal was to go to bed by 10:00pm tonight and wake up at 6:00am. That would be eight solid hours of sleep and I would be good and ready for Sales School tomorrow. Well, it's 9:45 and I'm watching 24 - FAT CHANCE of me actually getting to sleep in 15 minutes...my blood is pumping hard! I am freakin' out! This show is just too awesome! These writers deserve some kind of award...whatever award it is they give out for the most excellent writing ever!!!

Today, I got a lot accomplished but not nearly as much as I should have. Oh well - there's always another day!

Tomorrow and Wednesday is Sales School and then I have to meet with a few people in Pinehurst to check on my options for classes out there.

Saturday is Bedazzled Night at Palomino. That's at least our title for it! I can't WAIT to post pictures of that!

Well, 24 is back on.....

Okay, that was the end....anyone want to guess what the First Lady is going to do?

And...who do you think is the person behind the couch in the Pentagon?

Oh my goodness, I can't WAIT until next Monday! Yeha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, i think that she is going to go into cahoots with the terrorists.
And i think that the guy behind the couch is Senator John McCain. I read that he is doing a cameo on the show in Feb.
Yeah, it is the BEST show EVER.

j.d. said...

Thanks for ruining it for all the American freedom fighters who can't "vegetate" on the couch on Tuesday nights and watch it...

gosh...freakin' idiots...

Anonymous said...

um, it's on MONDAY nights.
GOSH!!!!