April 18, 2006

Update

Okay, so I don't have a ton of time, so I am going to keep this pretty short.

We went to St. Louis last week. Got back today. Had a great time. Got to see friends, family and go to 2Rivers. We had a great Easter and it was so nice to see everyone!

Now we're back, but we're off to Disney World tomorrow. It's been a nice "vacation," but I've been working the whole time. What is it about me that I'm never satisfied with the way I do my classes? I'm constantly tweaking them. I can't get enough tweaking in! Something is wrong with me!

Now - TiVo update. I'd say tv update, but we all know I don't catch anything until 3am on TiVo!

24 - This show never ceases to make me sweat! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next week. Although I would normally have more to say, I watched that show first tonight, so I have more to say about GG and AI!

GG - I feel so sorry for Lorelai. She has put up with Luke's antics for long enough now. I'm just so surprised that she hasn't said anything yet. She is so honest typically. I know that as soon as she says something, he'll fix it, though. He's just that in love with her! The whole "April" situation is weird, but makes for a good story! Logan - wonder if this is the last season we'll see him in? Lane's wedding was funny. I liked that whole part. They sure fit a lot of activity into this week's episode!

AI - now, here we go....this week has to be the BEST week I've ever seen on AI. They all did such a good job. I thought Ace would have been the one to blow it. But, he did all right. I don't know about the Guido look, but whatever. Although everyone seems to love Kellie, I think it's finally her time. She just isn't up to snuff with the rest of the crew. I still love Chris Daughtry. However, I think that the final two will be him and the Dark Horse, Katharine McPhee. That will be a great show-down!!!

All right..I said it was going to be short. Have a great night and I'll try to update you on the Disney situation. I've got a bunch of pictures from St. Louis (Busch Stadium), so I'll give you one...but I'll update with more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck, lol, you don't even live here and you get to go to Busch before I do! :)

Anonymous said...

You MUST go on The Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith Roller Coaster at MGM Studios. We had a fabulous time at Disney. Anyway, have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Mindy, I loved both rides! Rachel you should see the look on Marissa's face from that ride. It was priceless! I wonder if I bought that picture?? I will have to check. Anyway, have fun and can't wait to read the updates when you get back!!

Piece of Pie!