May 22, 2006

The rest of the St. Thomas story

So, we're back. We had a great time just relaxing. And, I do mean relaxing. We were in our room and asleep by about 9pm every night we were there. Now THAT was nice! It was truly a vacation. We did a lot of eating, a TON of walking, some snorkeling, swimming with the turtles, and a little shopping too. Click HERE to see all the pictures.

Weight: still only 4 pounds up. I think with all the walking we did over the last five days, I wasn't able to gain anymore weight - which is NOT a bad thing!
Feeling: fantastic - aside from the WEIRD dreams (nightmares) I've been having. Dang, these hormones really wreak havoc on your body, don't they? I'm glad I've been reading a bunch of books, so I know that these nightmare things are normal. By the way, I've read "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" and "Belly Laughs." They have both been extremely entertaining and interesting as well.

No comments: