September 6, 2006

Online Baby Pool

Okay, so here's how it goes, folks. Because we don't know the sex of the baby (or anything else for that matter) we are going to have an online poll. If you would like to participate, please click HERE (name of the game is "Dipstick") and put in your guess. You will be able to guess the sex, date of birth, weight, length and time of birth. You may put in as many votes as you wish. If you also would like to participate in the money pool, we'll be collecting $1.00 per guess at the baby showers. Then, whoever gets the closest (points are awarded for each of the guessing categories) will win the entire pot of money. That could mean $20 or $100...I don't know.

I will try to keep you updated as to my weight gain and such throughout the pregnancy. We will stop taking guesses after the last baby shower.

And for those of you who are pregnant too (I know there are at least another five or six of you) set up your own guessing game and let's see if we're close!!!

www.expectnet.com
Game Name: Dipstick


Hope everyone is well.

Just a reminder - St. Louis shower is on September 23rd (invitations should arrive this week)
Fayetteville shower is on November 4th (invitations should go out in October)

If you don't think I have your address, please email it to me. I don't want to skip anyone!!!

No comments: