October 28, 2006

Happy 31st Birthday, JD

Today is JD's 31st birthday. Wow, he's getting old! :-) This is the third birthday in a row we have not had the chance to spend together. So, I hope you're having a good time down in Louisiana, baby.! Ugh. I thought I'd put up a picture of his birthday three years ago... We had just moved into our apartment in North Carolina and I baked him a cake with his little skunk candle he's had for YEARS.....too cute, huh?

Happy Birthday, JD - we'll celebrate next year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.D.!!!!!!

The old man

AliciaDawn said...

FELIZ CUPLIANO'S JD!!
LOVE,
ALICIA AND CARLOS!!

I'M SURE I SPELLED THAT WRONG, BUT CARLOS IS NAPPING, LOL

jodie said...

I remember the cute little skunk......it brings back so many fun, fun times!!! Have a wonderful birthday. Love ya, Jo/Mom

Kathi Tugman said...

Hey hot stuff! Just think, this time next year you'll be holding a little one on your lap that will be trying to help daddy blow out the candles. Awwww, you're growing up before my eyes... Wait a minute... you're still older than me... phew! Just kidding! Happy birthday! I'll eat a taco and cheeseburger from Jack in the Box for you tomorrow. love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.D. from Jon and Julie Z. P.S. Love the hair Rachel!

stormhuse said...

Yesterday was JD's birthday? Whoops...

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BDAY JD!! I hope you are having a BLAST at Fort Polk (note heavy sarcasm). We will celebrate when you guys get back!