June 19, 2007

Paul Revere said it

The Movers are Coming! The Movers are Coming!

Or something like that.

Yes, time has completely flown by and tomorrow snuck right up on us. The movers are coming tomorrow to box everything up. We will be out of the house by Friday, and probably moved into the Douglas house somewhere between now and then. I wonder if they REALLY know what they're getting themselves into. I can't believe our time here (round one) is already done. It's been almost four years!

But we'll be starting our new lives in San Antonio in August. Only to get comfortable and move again. There is a large chance we'll be back in NC next year, which is partially why we're renting our house out. Hooray again for that! We have so much to do tonight and we have no idea where to start. We might be in denial.

I don't know if I'll have internet here very long. I might shut down my computer and move it over to Rob and Kelly's, but we'll see. Keep the comments and emails coming. I'll get back to them as soon as I can. Oh yeah, and I'll be changing my email address sometime soon, too.

Craziness starting .... now.

Peace.

3 comments:

Kallie said...

UUUUGGGGG I fell your pain! that was Mike and I Sunday night! No idea where to start and so much to do...we'll be praying for you guys! Our movers just left, wonder if you'll get the same ones, wouldn't that be wierd? The good news is that it will all be over soon, promise.

I emailed you about dinner tomorrow...

Rebecca said...

hey check out www.babycheapskate.com

Interesting

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!
I ventured out on Kelly's blog and found yours. I heard you will be the one spreading the news when Kelly goes into labor- we are very excited down here in Florida to hear the news! Just wanted to say thank you in advance. By the way your daughter Lorelai is absolutely beautiful, and I love her name!!!
Nikki- (Kelly's step-sister)