July 3, 2007

The Stars at Night Are Big and Bright....

duh, duh, duh, duh...

Deep in the Heart of Texas!

So, JD is back from San Antonio and we have a house! Yippee! Kudos to him for finding us a place to rent. It's a cute little brick h
ouse just about 15 miles northeast of San Antonio. Here are some pictures. I hope the current tenants don't mind photos of their belongings on my site. I'm pretty certain they don't read my blog, though.






We're still waiting for Peyton to arrive. Kelly is currently three days past her due date and feeling just fine. That pretty much makes me want to vomit. If I had gone over my due date by three days I think I would have....well, I hate to think about what I might have done! But, Kelly is not feeling anything different. She's two centimeters dilated, so there's something going on there. I put jalepenos in dinner the other night, hoping that would get things moving, but ... no dice...she didn't come home in time to eat that dinner, she ate somewhere else.

So, hopefully Peyton will arrive in the next few days, then the Huses will be off to St. Louis for July. We'll be there for a few weeks to see family and friends before we make the drive to San Antonio during the hottest month of the year. JD is excited about starting P.A. School and I'm excited that our neighborhood has a pool. It's a good thing I have such high aspirations for my time in S.A.!

So, if you would like our new address, let me know and I'll get it to you. Don't forget to leave your email address if you comment on the site. I figured with my HUGE fan base here on the world wide web, I probably shouldn't share my address for everyone to see.

If I have time between laying out at the pool and sipping on fruity beverages while in San Antonio, I'll try to get out some change of address cards.

12 comments:

AliciaDawn said...

That house looks very nice! I can't believe Kelly hasn't had that baby yet!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Good luck with your move. Be sure to send me your address so I can mail you a wedding invitation. My email is lancampbell@aol.com. Take care.

Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE House! JD did good.

Rebecca said...

Kudos JD, very cute house indeed. You are going to have so much fun in Texas relaxing by the pool. :) And yes I would appreciate your mailing address - and I think you know my email BY NOW :P

Childress Family said...

SuuWeet crib! Props to JD! And congrats on another pound down! It's because you miss me, right?
;-)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to J.D. What a crib! I hope to see you while you're in town, but believe me I know how things go...Are you in town yet? I'm having a Pampered Chef party Saturday if you can come. 4pm. ttyl.

Anonymous said...

Hey girly,

House looks great and has good paint colors!! Someone needs to sit on her belly...
maybe not!!

Jen

Kallie said...

What a cute Home!! Rachel...is it in Alyssa's neighborhood...because it totally looks like her house!

Miss you!

Kallie

stormhuse said...

That's definitely a texas looking home, very nice. And it's so sweet of JD to have already moved the furniture in so all you have to do is bring Lorelai in! No? What?

Jo/Mom said...

Wow, what a cute, cute house......and with a pool in the neighborhood, how exciting.

Anonymous said...

Where is my bedroom??

bauer zoo said...

great job jd! love the house. looking forward to you guys coming back to MO for a little time.
amy