May 22, 2010

Argh Matey - Don't Mess With Me Booty

For those of you who don't know (non-Facebookers), JD broke his foot and is non-weight-bearing for six weeks. Seeing as how it is pretty difficult to get your job done with two hands on crutches (or crunches, as Lala calls them) and one leg up, JD got this contraption.

I have to admit, as good as it is for him, and how well he walks with it....I still giggle. A lot.

It's fun to watch people watch him maneuver in it. He's like a walking side show!


post signature

2 comments:

joeyfortman said...

OMGosh. I about threw up. I saw the stick-and thought he was missing part of his leg!! Then as he was coming up the steps-I saw it bent.
MEANIE!!!!
PS-I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy you are blogging again. MISSING you. was just talking to Matt about u last night. Member when we talked skype all day everyday!! =) Fun Fun.

Kiss that baby!

Katie said...

so funny! jodie showed me the video last weekend, and it cracked me up... the video was so much better than the explanation... well, not better, but funnier! i am really glad though that he is able to work and get around better! and lorelai's recital and video cracked me up too! you guys are just too funny!