January 5, 2006

January 5th - Sara's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my cousin Sara. She is my age for the next 39 days and then I'm older - ick!

I had sales school this week - they were a fun group of people. I enjoyed class. Now I'm in the office getting ready for our RSC meeting tomorrow. I have a lot to get done. But, I had to take a break, so I decided to post. If you've already looked at the New Year's Eve cruise pictures, do so again...I've added another bunch - maybe like 100 of them!

Ooh, yeah - one more thing. As if I have time for this, but I got metal fingerpicks today, so I'm excited to practice tonight. My neighbors aren't liking it too much, because I'm practicing from like midnight until 2am. Oh well! They'll get over it. It's sweet and beautiful music I'm making there....Bile Dem Cabbage Down is the name of the tune. I can't believe anyone wouldn't want to hear it over and over and over and over and over....and ....

I hope everyone is having a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a blast on the cruise. Your pictures are hilarious! I especially love the pirate ones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for the birthday wishes! You are too sweet! (Jess sent me the link again for your blog today - I lost it) So, I'll be keeping up with it from now on... you're already added to my faves! ;o}

Love ya dearly,

~Sara~

Anonymous said...

you are a huge dork

Anonymous said...

I'm going thru your archives, can't sleep, to much on my mind. I was in that class. And we were a lot of fun, and so were you. I will never forget you, you are a true inspiration, and so full of life. I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet you.

DD