January 12, 2006

January 12th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!
It's my neice's birthday! Yippee!

The last two weeks were full of training and working hard. I drove back to Fayetteville last night and had a glass of wine. It was nice. I did some more work and went to sleep. I got EIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP! That never happens! I can't remember the last time I got more than four hours in one night!

Now, today and tomorrow I have SO much to do! I think I'm going to try to fit all of the work I need to do for today and tomorrow into today's schedule. I haven't been home for more than two days in a row in almost a month. This house is awfully dirty! I'll be doing laundry and cleaning ALL day tomorrow! That's the plan!

I watched an Oprah episode last night. First of all, she cuts people off all the time and that drives me nuts. But, I can't stop watching her. She has good stuff to talk about, good people on the show. Last night's TiVo'd version was probably the best one I've ever seen. It was Oprah with Jay Leno talking about Amazing Kids. Wow, were they right! There were a couple child comedians, a six-year-old piano prodigy. He played some Mozart and was awesome! There was a little girl who could recite the Declaration of Independece, Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech, and a whole bunch of other things. I can't remember what I said ten minutes ago! There was also a little boy who knew everything about dinosaurs. He was a little funny guy too and he didn't even realize it. It just makes me want to have kids so much...and hope that when we do, they're smart! They'll definitely need to take after JD!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE KIDS...

So, I'm excited. JD will be coming home in the next few months. I can't say when, but I'm really looking forward to it. I realized that I haven't even dealt with the fact that he's been gone for eight months. I guess it's time to start dealing! Good coping skills are not something I'm famous for! :-)

Now I just realized I am going to be at the house in Fayetteville for the next two weeks. YAHOO!!! But, now I have to go grocery shopping. I haven't been grocery shopping in two months. I am going to really have to get some staples. Do I even know how to grocery shop anymore? We'll see. I'm sure this will cost me a pretty penny! Great!

Well, hopefully I'll have better information to share tomorrow. I'm not real interesting today!

No comments: