March 22, 2006

My Prediction

I'm going out on a limb here...I'm going to predict the American Idol winner, just based on who I like and who has the most talent. That would be Chris Daughtry.

Now, unfortunately, talent doesn't always win it. But that's who I'm going with. I think the audience is getting a keener ear. (is "keener" a word?...whatever!) And I also think the audience listens to Simon more than the seasons prior. So, there it is. My neck-out prediction.

Go Chris, Go Chris, Go Chris!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you really went way out there :) It would have been very different if you would have said that hmmmm.....Kevin was going to win or Bucky....or someone like that. HA!

I LOVE Chris Daughtry.

-kel

Anonymous said...

Jason has a crush on Katherine McPhee. It is sad, he gets all giddy when she is on. EVERY time, he smiles and says "she is my favorite"

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a comment. I don't watch AI, but that's a mere formality. Okay, bye.

Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly...that was insensitive of me to say that Jason had a crush on Katherine. Don't be jealous, ok? You are still #1!!!!

Anonymous said...

GO CHRIS!!

Angela