May 15, 2006

No ultrasound

Nope, no ultrasound today. Larry couldn't do it. He was home on R&R anyway, so his schedule is pretty solid. Oh well - everything happens for a reason, right? I have some sort of class I have to go to on Wednesday, so I'm going to ask them then what I can do - I NEED to hear a heartbeat or something. Other than an expanding waistline, I'm not having any other signs of pregnancy (okay, unless you count the forgetfulness) and that is bothering me. I have had three "dipstick" tests, as Grandpa calls them, and one blood test, but I'm still not convinced. I need proof. AND...I also would like proof on the number of little Huses running around in there.

Weight: up six pounds - I was just 4.5 yesterday - how did I gain 1.5 pounds in a day!?
Feeling: good, just tired and I want something to eat, but I can't put my finger on what it is...so, I just drink water until I figure it out. BORING! But so worth it.

No comments: