November 29, 2006

Catch Up

Okay, playing catch up....

The shower was about a week-and-a-half ago and we had a great time! It's always so nice to get with friends no matter what the occasion. We had a couple people drive a great distance to come out to the party, so that was nice. However, we appreciate everyone being there. Thanks to Kat and Kelly for throwing the great party. Click on the photo below (Kallie smelling a dirty diaper) to see all the photos. I guess I'm going to have to deal with the fact that I have a double-chin now that I'm prego! ugh!!!!
Thanksgiving was last week and was pretty busy, actually. Leeza was in town and we got to see a lot of her, which is always nice. We were invited to Judy and Glenn's house for Thanksgiving and gladly accepted that offer. She's one of the best cooks EVER! We had a great time. There are more pictures, but Leeza hasn't gotten them to me, yet. Hint, hint!



Other than that, JD is in the field for two weeks, so it's time to nest, whether I feel like it or not! My mission is to get the house ready for baby and for family when the baby comes. If I wait any longer, our parents might have to sleep on the kitchen table. So, I've got several rooms on my to-do list and the rest of the baby stuff (glider, stroller, car seat, etc) is coming in, so I need to get all that put together too. It's all good.

Last, but not least, JD put up the Christmas tree. It looks so pretty. I just love Christmas-time! We put it in the pub - is that bad? It sounds bad when I type it out! ha ha
So, I'm 35 weeks now. Crazy that it is going this fast. JD and I had maternity photos done, so I'll make sure to post those when the photographer gets me the proofs.

It's very weird to hear Christmas music, see the tree and have the windows in the house open to the 80 degree weather outside. This is not normal! I can hear the birds chirping outside of the windows. It sure doesn't feel like Christmas is right around the corner...more like we should be watching the opening season baseball game!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the slide show. too cute. can't believe you're 35 weeks. Wowsers. Yikes. All those "holy crap" words come to mind....

kel

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful and your friends house in the pictures is awesome, Love the red! Cna't wait to see the little one!

Rebecca said...

You tree looks great!

Kallie said...

I can't believe that you put that pix of me smelling a diaper on your blog...ha ha! Awesome! your tree looks B-E-A-utiful!

stormhuse said...

Tree looks good, makes me wish I was still in NC! Miss you guys!