December 16, 2006

Update

Just got back from the hospital. Was there all day with JD. We had a good time watching a movie and playing computer games while he got his hourly care by the nurses....blood sugar checks, antibiotics, drugs, etc. He is doing better and the infection looks like it's taking a beating by the antibiotics. So, all-in-all, everything is great and he should be going home tomorrow. That's our hope, anyway.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to see JD today and yesterday. I hope you realize how much that meant to both of us. I'm not sure JD's roommate was very happy with the heavy traffic, but I'm sure he'll get over it. :-)

Everyone have a great night...hopefully I'll get to bring my baby back tomorrow...and then maybe the other baby this week??????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel~ So glad to hear the treatment is working. I hope he gets out of the hospital soon as planned!! Julie Z.

Anonymous said...

Glad Damon is home.....hopefully, both are you are resting. Let us know how you both are doing. Love ya, Jodie

stormhuse said...

JD was in the hospital?

You're pregnant?

Man, I'm so out of the loop...

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear JD was taken care of and he is home now. I just read your blog so I was quite shocked that you spent your weekend at the hospital.
I assume we might not see you at dinner tonight? Don't feel pressured if you or he is not up to it.. even though we would LOVE to see you there.

Kallie said...

Wow Rachel!!! I saw the hospital picture and freaked out thinking you had had dipstick!!! Glad to hear JD is ok!
Kallie

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rob and I were bad friends and didn't come visit you guys in the hospital. Oh well - hopefully next time a Huse is in there we'll be better :)

- k