March 21, 2007

SHOCKER!

Well, I certainly didn't see that one coming. Stephanie wasn't the one I thought would get canned. Maybe it was the boots? I guess I need to start rethinking my predictions - or stop predicting all together. When they had Sanjaya (Pajama, Sinjaya, Samjoona, Samjiji - all names my father-in-law has called him), Gina and Haley stood up, I thought those were the three going home. Nice set-up - I fell for it. I am confused as to how America is voting. I'm also confused as to why I put so much thought into this!

My friend April (isn't she pretty!) had a great thought about last night. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if the producers set up the crying little girl last night. Here were her thoughts...

1) she didn't appear until "Pajamas" sang
2) that cry totally looked fake
3) where were her parents?
4) the girl sitting next to her looked like she didn't know her or know what was going on

Would the producers be that low? Yeah, probably.

So, I guess I'm going to have to re-think my predictions next week. It seems to have little to do with performance. I'm still not sure what it has to do with.

And yes, Dad, I know I ended a sentence with a preposition AND started this sentence with "and." Is that a conjunction? I don't remember.

I am NOT smarter than a fifth grader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel-That girl was definitely weird. She wasn't only crying during his performance-I want to say when one of the girls were singing she was crying also, and it looked forced if you ask me(actually I think on Melindas song because I was thinking why is she crying on this song-she is too young to even understand this song).
-I have to tell you I am bummed I won't get to meet Lorelai. I am probably going to just miss you guys, I will be in St.Louis on the 27th. Let me know. Thanks

Joanne and Deric said...

At least when I am in SA I will be able to keep up to date with the goings on in Idol... keep it up - at least just for me! See you next Saturday for dinner.