September 24, 2008

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress (part 3)

Do y'all remember when Brenda wanted to see how big her almost five-year-old was compared to my one-year-old? She sent me a dress to have Lorelai try on....yada yada...you remember that, right?

So, I FINALLY got around to sending the dress to the next recipient and she put her three-year-old in it (very quickly, I might add) and posted about it here. The dress is in Florida with Becs and Lex. Um, she's pretty darn cute and sassy, wouldn't you say?

Here are all three current members of the Sisterhood using doorknobs as a point of reference, although Becs says hers is a little lower than normal. It is pretty cool how the dress is fitting each one of them just fine and they're all different ages.

I can't WAIT to see where the dress goes next! I'm sure Becs will get it out MUCH sooner than I did!

Brenda's Post
My Post
Becs' Post
YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!!!

post signature

11 comments:

Uma and Wil said...

This has got to be the coolest idea ever conceived! Can't wait too see the next adorable recipient of the dress!

stormhuse said...

I'm still checking my mailbox daily for my turn...

Lexie said...

correction: the doorknobs in my house vary in height. I chose the front door which is one of the tallest and seems normal to grab. If I put her by the garage door, it is between her chin and her mouth. (Of course if I knew how many inches tall she was, I would write that.)

THanks for the post!

The Phillips Place said...

I LOVE this! What a fun thing to do! I think we should also start the traveling NBC gear using storm's suit...although it might cost an arm and a leg to mail.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

This is so cool!
:-)

Never would of thought of it!!!

suzspeaks said...

How precious!!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Awwwww I love it!! They are all just completely adorable!

~melody~

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Just saw your comment over on Pennies in My Pocket and thought I'd stop by to say hi! This is soooo cute. I was totally attracted to the post first, because I love the movie and second, because I just wrote a post called "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pant--ies!" Great minds think alike, don't you think?

Anyway... cute blog. Glad I stopped by for a visit. Love today's pics.

Jenny said...

That is so cool!!! How cute.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lorelai! I have to keep reminding myself she's only 1 in this picture!

Katol said...

Magic! Wish I can fit in it... nah, I dont think so...