February 12, 2009

Hope this doesn't disappoint you....

I have like two weeks on, two weeks off, of material for the blog. This is definitely part of my two weeks off.

So, I hope this doesn't disappoint you, but here are some pictures I took of Lorelai over the weekend. This will help some of you to see a little bit of the area in which we live.

Lookie what WE can do!!! Only with a mullet! :-)

My little groundhogs

Look at her look at her Daddy
My monkey. Her face shows that she isn't too sure about this.
Thinking about trying out the swings by herself.
She decides to go with Daddy first.
Her new favorite look. This face shows itself in
a "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?" way.

Wouldn't you love to have this as your view?
No, this isn't our house, but it is one we pass on our walks.
We may or may not try to look in the windows at night, to see how they decorate.
It may or may not just be me, not JD.
Seriously - 300 yards from the house is this...
who wouldn't want to take this walk!?

I just love this. It looks like such a sweet sweet moment,
but it's pretty much JD telling her she can NOT jump in the water.
And her pouting.
post signature

15 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

First off, L's hair is adorable! I'm impressed that she sat still for long enough for you to do it! What a girl.

2nd, I wish I lived where you live...beautiful AND we could hang out!

Lexie said...

I was so excited when I got that first French braid in Lexie's hair!

I LOVE the pics... and that look she is giving JD. Too cute.

She has some serious facial expressions that just make me smile. I can only imagine in person.

(And I don't like your two weeks off phases... fyi.)

Beth Cotell said...

Great shots! I love the Willis shot and the picture of her looking at your husband.

And if you do decide to look into the windows, you might as well take pictures while you are at it so we can see. Because really, go big or go home. Right?

The Phillips Place said...

Great pictures! That braid looks like it belongs on a 7 year old! Her expressions are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rach,
Miss L. hair is beautiful!
She has that gorgeous, sun-kissed
blond shade.
And her with her Daddy, priceless !

Now, on the great water front
property ; maybe as you an LaLa
casually stroll by, on a daily
basis, you could meet these folks.
Thus, getting inside, & getting
a REAL, look see !
:D
Luv ya gurl,
Alyssa's aunt helen

Rachel said...

Great pictures! She is so cute!

Kami said...

Can I come visit?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

How cute is that CHILD?! Oh, that expression is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Something funny: I always get your blog confused with Cindy's at Still His Girl in this way: I always picture the photo of your husband in your sidebar as her husband. Why do I do this?

the fortenberrys said...

How awesome you get to actually enjoy time with JD there! The view is definitely beautiful.

And by the way...how did you get Lorelai to sit still long enough to french braid her hair? It looks great!

Monica said...

It took me years to learn how to do that to my girl's hair. My hands still go numb from braiding.

And what a beautiful view! I am so jealous right now!

Heather said...

I love Lorelai's hair! I can't wait until Peyton's gets that long!

The pictures of her and JD are so sweet! Don't you love good Daddy pics?

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I am so jealous of her hair in the braid. She's going to be the kid with the rockin' hair everyday at school.

Those all are so cute. There needs to be more of you with your little one!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your pics... and the cottage cheese comment is hilarous!

Your such a great mom Rachel.....

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

Hello again!
I missed visiting you Mama!
Gorgeous view.
How far do you walk before YOU have that view?
I loved, loved the pic...you know, until you told us the real emotions be hind it;0)

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

She's adorable.