Either way, so much has been awesome this week!!
Brenda, creator of Fitness Friday, wants us to talk about Awesomeness today. So, I'm going to interpret that as what is awesome this week and what would be awesome next week.
Awesome this week:
1. Last weekend, I actually
ate everything in cleaned out my fridge and pantry of all things NOT healthy.
2. I planned my meals for the week. This, I'm used to, because of Weight Watchers. Thanks to WW, I gained weight AND a good meal-planning habit. I'm cool with the latter.
3. I went grocery shopping and bought only healthy foods on my list to eat for the week.
4. I have stuck to my exercise and eating routine to the T! This is a first for me. Usually, I falter somewhere.
5. I have not had One. Single. Craving! YAY! This is also huge for me! I have a "free day" once a week built into the Body for Life plan. I was hoping to write down my cravings during the week, so I could indulge on Saturday (my free day) but, no cravings so far.
6. Joey, my girlfriend who is partnering with me on the Body for Life journey, lost FIVE POUNDS this week! I, however, will not be stepping on a scale again until the end of week two.
7. God is awesome. Seriously....as corny as it may sound to some of you...He has gotten me through this week.
What would be awesome for next week:
1. For someone on Craigslist or a resale shop somewhere to sell a set of Bowflex Dumbbells to me for a good price. It would make my workouts a lot easier. I go to the gym on the Air Force Base with Lorelai, but they don't have childcare, so she is in a room with me - secluded with a tv. She's not a huge fan and I'd be happier if I could just get my weights done before she wakes up in the morning.
2. If the weather stays nice, I can continue to do my aerobic workout going down the Chesapeake Bay in the mornings.
3. If my workouts could not cause me to walk like a 90-year-old. I know it won't always be like this, but my body sure has forgotten how to function with exercise! :-)
4. I push myself just a little bit further to burn more fat.
5. Can water just taste a little more awesome to me? I'm getting it down, but I'm not always enjoying it.
6. At the end of week two, when I weigh myself again, it would be REALLY awesome if there was even just a small change. That would keep me going for sure!!
So, what has been awesome this week for you? It doesn't have to be fitness related.
If you're curious about the other FF'ers...go check out what they think is awesome.