May 31, 2010

Looking through old photos....

I'm delaying going to bed because I had a bunch of caffeine to keep me awake for painting....then I finished much sooner than expected.

So....here's what I found.

Can you believe that I used to think I was fat at this point in my life!? WHY!? If I only knew then what I know now!

I'm in the yellow wig - don't ask.

This is my natural hair color. I had nearly forgotten!! It was right before I cut off some 13+ inches for Locks of Love.


And look at this....is it just me, or is there a little of Emerson in this photo?

I forgot how much I LOVED coaching a dance team!
Okay, please....don't EVER let me do this to my hair again! (we call this my "floating head" picture) ha ha ha

I kinda miss the theme parties we used to have...
It's amazing how in three years, things can go from this...

to this...

post signature

4 comments:

The Fortenberrys said...

Haha! Great post! I love the yellow wig...didn't surprise me at all. The barbie party was hilarious because I remember one night when I was at your house and we looked at all those pictures on your computer. Peyton and Lorelai look beautiful! I feel like I don't even know Lorelai anymore...it's been too long.

Anonymous said...

1. I miss theme parties too, but there is one in our future - COWGIRL theme. I dare you to dress up! LOL!

2. Our girls are so pretty. I love those photos. I never got any of those pics you took from that pillow dress shot.

3. I do see some Emerson in that photo of you. Nose and mouth. Maybe some cheek.

Great post.

kel

jodie said...

Memories are so much fun!!! I love the ones of Lorelai and Peyton....such cute dresses. What are you painting????

Katie said...

si, si, si... if i ever knew how hard it would be to get in shape AFTER having a baby, i don't think i would have complained before! memories are fun, but then again, so is every day!