October 31, 2005

Bed Time for Bonzo

Okay, so one of my new associates has a blog and has made me look bad. She (Kitsey) gets on there every day and puts a little something. It's been over a week since I put in an entry. So...I guess I'll do my best to try to update this more frequently with less information. I really want to put some pictures on from this weekend, but it's late and I'm tired.

Had a good day. Went to the Williams' Regional Meeting and had a great time with them. If it weren't for my Aflac family, traveling back and forth to Greensboro without JD here would be miserable!

I am still up and it's midnight - I'm preparing for class tomorrow and am realizing that the Middle Child Syndrome is running strong here at my place...trying to overacheive - again!

Counting down the days until JD gets home for R&R. Well, I guess not really counting, since we really have no idea what day he'll be here, but it's right around two weeks from now!!! We're going to NY and we're extremely excited!

I'm also working on a picture gallery website that I will link from this blog so I don't always have to download pictures in so many places (thanks, Kyker).

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to get back on tomorrow night with another update.

Dad, I hope your new job is going well. For those of you who don't know, he's back off the streets (he's a police officer) and back in the office.

Dude, you need to communicate with your sister (that's me) a little more.


Carissa, you too.


Okay, one picture....this one is for you, Leeza...it's from Club Kelly's Halloween Party on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's the Leeza i remember! And the Rachel, too, for that matter!