April 18, 2007

GOODBYA SANJAYA!!!

Yep, all is well with the world, he is gone.

All is not well with my appetite, though. What is it with me? Today is day one of WW and I'm starving. Not because I haven't eaten. I've eaten plenty...I just feel like I'm depriving myself. I'm not, though. I just feel like I want to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies and eat every one of them .... right now. I hope this gets better! ha ha

I need a picture of me when I was fit and buff as a reminder....anyone have one? (For those of you who have only known me the last three years - YES, there was a time when I was fit and buff!)

______________________________________

Today, I visited my friend Kari and the newest addition to her crew, Hayden. He is eight days old. He is soooooo tiny and sooooo cute! I swear, I don't remember Lorelai ever being that little. He is just four ounces smaller than Lorelai when she was born. But, I swear she was bigger. It's amazing how quickly things change. I know everyone told me that when I got pregnant, but you don't believe it until you live it.

Today was probably the first day ever that I didn't have my camera on me, so I have no pictures, but just trust me - he's adorable. And mommy, she's looking TERRIFIC! She is really Super Woman! She has a seven-year-old, a four-year-old and a newborn and her hubby is deployed. His tour just got extended to fifteen months and I've not heard a single complaint from them. I am constantly amazed by all my friends (with and without children) who have husbands deployed with extensions...they all just handle it so well, so gracefully!!

No comments: