September 23, 2007

I'm at a loss for blog entries lately

Yep, that's right. For once, I'm having trouble finding something to talk about. There is a lot going on in the family and I have a load on my mind. I will start being a better blogger this week. I promise that to you, my readers.

All six of you.

In the meantime, I haven't been lacking when it comes to appropriately being a Secret Stalker Reader to others' sites. I want to share a particular one with you today. Many of you nursing (or expecting) mothers get a forward once in a while from me with the Magical Milk Picture of the Week. Those are from a self-proclaimed "pseudo-crunchy woman" at Welcome to My Brain. Today she has a terrific post on marriage. It's fairly short, so pop on over and check it out. I love how she describes "for worse."

Enjoy

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

( I'm dying to say God is Love, Rev Run....and if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, don't worry.)

7 comments:

C said...

You should make yourself a Secret Stalker Reader badge! ha!

Huse Yo Mama said...

You think your suggestion will go unnoticed? It won't. I'll be the dork at church next Sunday with the badge on now.

I'm not skeered.

Anonymous said...

That was an AWESOME Rev Run shout out. Love it.

Your blog entry was good. It's not about what you write - it's about keeping it updated.

By the way - send me the pics from Mindy. I guess I've fallen off her friends list.

Kel

Lexie said...

Ditto to Kel on the Rev Run quote!

Yeah, we SSRs just want to read something on your blog. ANYTHING! he he.

If you make a badge, you should share with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Rev Run? I am guessing you found a church??

stormhuse said...

Don't beat your kids, God is love, Rev Run.

Anonymous said...

I had to leave a comment so that you would have more than 6..